1. Managing personal finances
2. Remembering whether or not they are running out of milk at home
3. Creating iTunes playlists for road trips
4. Knowing the name of that one actor in that one movie you are talking about
5. Saving seats for you in the movie theater that are not behind the tall guy with a head the size of Jack in the Box’s CEO’s
What else do Tiggers do best? I’m quite certain I missed some, as I composed this list three letters at a time amidst wiping two sick toddlers’ noses and chasing them around the house with Pedialyte Sippy Cups, trying to get them to hydrate. Which is why I desperately need your contributions to this growing field of fictional character behavioral science. Please submit your additions in the comments section below. Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo.
You may also enjoy:
If not, Twinfamy is not responsible for sudden, unfortunate Heffalump and/or Woozle attacks.