Now that summer is in full swing, I know many parents are looking for ecstatically fun activities to keep the kids entertained. Well, be not afraid, O Loyal Reader, for I’ve got yo’ back. Despite my incredibly busy schedule, I went to the trouble of compiling a list of enjoyable pastimes sure to keep you and your children free of boredom during these long summer months.
Granted, I’m no expert, but speaking from my own experience, the Twins and I have together agreed on several occasions that we like to do the following:
1. Eat, eat, eat apples and bananas.
2. Ate, ate, ate aypples and banaynays.
3. Eat eat, eat eeples and baneenees.
4. Ite, ite, ite ipples and baninis.
5. Oat, oat, oat ohpples and banonos.
6. Ute, ute, ute upples and banunus.
And if you’re feeling adventurous, an additional option that we sometimes enjoy is to:
7. Yte, yte, yte, ypples and banynys.
There you go! A summer full of precious memories you’ll cherish for minutes to come is yours for the taking.
Oh, come on, no need to thank me. It’s what I’m here for.
You may also enjoy:
If not, maybe try replacing some of the vowels in them.